Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Terry0033557799 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Losing keys
    I lost my keys that go to my shed and gate.I was wondering if someone could tell me where the are.There are two sets.One haas 2 keys and the other has 3 keys.Thanx
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Check the washing machine. They were in your pocket and come out in the wash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keys are stuck [ 3 Answers ]

For some reason a few the keys are not working on the keyboard. They are completely frozen. I hit the keys and nothing happens. Please help. Thank u!

Laptop keys [ 3 Answers ]

Any one know how to make the keys on the laptop work so you can type on it it's a toshiba satellite a105-s2716

Allen keys? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to remove a screw that has an allen key slot, if the screw slot has worn away notches and the allen key can't turn the screw anymore as it can't grip it.

I need the gen keys to... [ 1 Answers ]

I ask of how I will be able to decode my cell fone motorala v350 and I guess there is nothing crimal about this even I had a site which provided me all the gen keys but now I can not trace that site any more and a friend told me about this site which I may ask my questions and receive my answers...

Weighted keys? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could explain to me what are weighted keys and non weighted keys on a keyboard. Thanks.

View more questions Search