Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Defiant00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 02:55 PM
    Need help with 2 movies from the 80's I think!
    The first is about a group of kids on rollerskate trying to escape from something? They are forced to play in tourments or games for some reason! I remember that they had this clubs house thing that they hid this glowing ball of light in. The one part of the movie I really remember is they escaped and where running away and they get stopped at this broken bridge so they make a chain and start slinging the younger weaker kids over the gap until the one boy is left and he has to jump it his self. Anyone?:confused:

The second I remember vaguly there is this spaceship that look like this weird turtle! At the end of the movie the ship ends up giving it life to destroy the enemy I think!

I was between 6-10 when I saw them so its been a while! Thanks for your help!
    chingutee Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 10:29 PM
    The first movie sounds familiar, and I think I know what you're talking about, but I can't think of the title either. At first I thought it might be the 1975 version of Rollerball, but I really don't think that's it, now.

The second movie.. . The closest I can think of is Flight of the Navigator.

Sorry couldn't be of more help. Someone else here might know more.

Jan 18, 2006, 11:47 AM
    Thanks anyway
    The first isn't rollerball, I have that one both old and new and the second isn't flight of the navigator either. The second is on some other planet and the main character is trying to help some people escape and as always he ends up having to save the girl from the evil lord!

Thanks for trying I'll try to remember more but it's been so long!! :confused:

Jan 20, 2006, 03:57 PM
    Found the first one
    The first one was called Solarbabies!

Still need help with the second one though.
    angela2028 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2006, 08:11 AM
    Wow you wanted the same film as me and that's why I joined up to this forum to try and get help in finding it (Solarbabies)
    Now I have the name thanks a lot :D
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2006, 08:14 AM
    Oops you already got it I guess... Solarbabies! Glad you were able to find it anyhow. :)

I'm not sure about the second title but will think on it.
    whitrun Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Defiant00
    The first is about a group of kids on rollerskate tring to escape from something? They are forced to play in tourments or games for some reason! I remember that they had this clubs house thing that they hid this glowing ball of light in. The one part of the movie I really remeber is they escaped and where running away and they get stopped at this broken bridge so they make a chain and start slinging the younger weaker kids over the gap untill the one boy is left and he has to jump it his self. Anyone?:confused:

The second I remeber vaguly there is this spaceship that look like this wierd turtle! At the end of the movie the ship ends up giving it life to destory the enemy I think!

I was between 6-10 when I saw them so its been a while! Thnx for your help!
    Solarbabies (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two movies from the early 80's? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all. I've been trying for a while now to remember the names of these two movies I used to watch EVERY DAY when I was little... but no luck yet. Maybe you can help! The first was about this girl whose costume was black and white because all the people in her town weren't getting along... and...

80's children's Movies in an Attic [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw when I was a kid. It was in the mid 80's that I saw it. There was a woman in an attic and she would sing songs and there a knight in the attic also that she would talk to. This is a stretch but I am hoping someone will remember this movie.

Two kids movies from the 80's help please [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, two movies very Disney-esq if they weren't. 1) A young boy 10/11 yrs of age with a magic T-Shirt with a tigers head on it. The T-Shirt gives the boy special powers (running faster, being stronger etc.) The T-Shirt is stolen and he has to get it back, I think. In the end it's the school...

Movies.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I like horror movies but not really a vampire kind, most other type... Is there anyone can recommend me lots of horror movies "But" with lots of nudity and sexy... :D "But" not very erotic or having a sex scene... nudity is enough... :D Thanks...

Ron DVD movies [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to watch a DVD movie I keep getting TV out function enabled Error message F4D41436 Thx in advance, Lovingcuz

View more questions Search