Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sbhutch88 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 01:23 PM
    Children's movies early 90's
    I watched these when I was younger in the early 90s, But could have possibly been made in the eighties. All I can remember is that one of the movies started with a boy who went to this land and traveled everywhere finding these little guys with powers. Each had a different power. In another movie it has the same little guys but they are all working together with this kid. I vaguely remember certain parts of one movie where they show these little guys as real people dressed up as them. Im sorry I don't remember much more about these movies but I am dying to remember it, please help me out.
    chingutee Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 10:31 PM
    Is there anything else that you can remember about these movies, more details? Like what kind of powers some of the little guys had?
    sbhutch88 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 05:24 PM
    I really cannot remember, I do remember the opening scene starts with the kid in his bedroom, and I think he might get sucked into a poster on the wal or something like that. And one scene I remember is that they find one of these guys in an ice cave I think, sorry I have a bad memory
    Lauren_1987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 03:21 AM
    Hey did you ever find out what this film was called?
    chingutee Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 10:26 AM
    The Pagemaster maybe?
    Lauren_1987 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Yes your so right! Cheers it was bugging me for ages!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Two movies from the early 80's? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all. I've been trying for a while now to remember the names of these two movies I used to watch EVERY DAY when I was little... but no luck yet. Maybe you can help! The first was about this girl whose costume was black and white because all the people in her town weren't getting along... and...

80's children's Movies in an Attic [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw when I was a kid. It was in the mid 80's that I saw it. There was a woman in an attic and she would sing songs and there a knight in the attic also that she would talk to. This is a stretch but I am hoping someone will remember this movie.

Help! Another children's 80's or early 90's movie [ 6 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is that this girl used to go through the closet in her bedroom to another land. I can't remember what she had to do there, but there was an evil lady that ate cherries out of an enclosed glass case to stay youthful. Towards the end the case got knocked over and the...

Who knows a lot about early 90's techno? [ 4 Answers ]

I am in search of early 90's Techno. I live in Chicago, therefore, I've heard most of the old tunes on the late night radio mixes. I have most of the commercial songs like "who is elvis", "hocus pocus", "dominator", "cosmotrash", "ultimate seduction", and "o'fortuna." That's just my partial...

View more questions Search