Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zeugmaqueen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2005, 11:55 PM
    Kid's movie/tv in 80s (obscure)
    Ok I've been trying to track this movie down since forever. It is animation, and it was a vhs of what I remember to be episodes of this series/movie. It had I think 4 women characters that had magical hair with colorful squirrels living in their hair that gave them their power. There was a prince that was turned into a dog, and gave up his chance turn back into a man when his elderly master/teacher was in danger. There was a black haired evil woman with a hairball monster assistant that hated the main characters because of their magic hair. Anyone remembers this show/movie? It might have been a commercial movie like Care Bears, so does anyone remember a toy like this? Please help!
    chingutee Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 10:30 PM
    Oh, I know what you're talking about! They started as toys first with clip-on hair additions that looked like squirrels. I think I might've had one, too. The characters were mostly blonde.

Yeah, I definitely know what you're talking about, but I can't remember the title either. :(

EDIT: Hah, I found it. I was mistaken, I thought the toy came first and the show after, but apparently it was the other way around.

"Lady Lovely Locks and the Pixie Tails"

Here's a couple of links for your perusal:

http://ladylovelylocks.manonyapari.com/

http://www.nodecaf.net/Marisa/LLL.html

http://www.bcdb.com/cartoons/Other_S..._Lovely_Locks/

http://www.accessv.com/~shawgrp/ladylovelylocks.htm
    zeugmaqueen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2005, 12:17 PM
    Thank you!!
    Wow, I can't believe someone else knows about this! Thank you so much for tracking this down, it's been bothering me for years not knowing what cartoon I had watched as a child of the late 80's. I feel so much better already :D You completely made my week!!
    candicegoetzinger Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Wow, I had those dolls when I was a kid. They came with clips you could put in your hair. I can't believe someone else remebers that!! So cool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for kid's movie... 80's/90's [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about this movie... possibly a TV show... but it was about a family that lived in this house that was haunted by a ghost... and I remember the ghost looking sort of like Slimer from Ghostbusters... and all I remember was that they vacuumed the ghost to get rid of it......

A really obscure/random children's movie from the late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I don't remember much from it, but it has been bothering me for a long time... so if anyone could help me out I will love you forever. The movie has a bad guy who I don't really remember, but his minions are dark and shadowy and might make mechanical noises when they move. There is a...

Kid's fantasy movie I saw in 1st or 2nd grade (between 1989 and 1992) [ 6 Answers ]

I remember very little of the movie now, but I do remember that near the end of the movie, the main character (a young boy) escapes a dungeon/castle using an invisible cloak or something else that made him invisible? The main character was somehow transported from the real world into a fantasy...

90's kid's movie... Please Help! [ 2 Answers ]

O.K. for a while I've been remembering a movie I watched when I was a kid in the 90's I don't have much to describe it but it's an animated kids fantasy about a little boy named Mimo... and during the movie there is a closet or dungeon in a kindom that holds an evil, black, blob-looking creature...

View more questions Search