Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rashidmuturi Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 03:42 AM
    How to know the type of codecs
    Dear help desk,
    I was told to download codecs for my DVD Rom CD rewritable so that I can view DVD which display as empty in explorer but in a DVD player they play.Which codecs am I supposed to download for my (DVD ROM CD rewritable drive lite -on it)model DH-52cp2'
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 24, 2011, 04:02 AM
    Head over to liteons site (HERE) and search for the correct drivers for your writer..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have all the needed codecs and my windows media player won't play the video? [ 5 Answers ]

I have all the needed codecs and my windows media player still won't play videos just the audio what can I do to fix this

100w type A lamp using Type are bulb? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a type A desk lamp with a 100w max for a small aquarium. I have a 100w Type R bulb left over from a Type R lamp meant for aquariums originally and I was wondering if I could use the Type R bulb in the type A desk lamp? I did try it out for a half hour and I thought I smelled...

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

Unistall Codecs [ 1 Answers ]

I was having trouble with the sound on some of my videos. When trying to fix it I've made things worse. I'm unistalling everything except DivX_311alpha which has no uninstall. Anything I can do?

View more questions Search