Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cierrastevens94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 12:31 PM
    How do you create a job ad and where can you put it up for free?
    I'm 13 almost 14 and I am going to be taking a babysitting class in the summer. I need to figure out how to put out ads for when I finish taking the classes. If you could help, please do.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2008, 12:35 PM
    You really want to restrict this. Do you have a local or community newspaper? Also talk to shool guidance couselors and the people teaching the course. They can advise you on the best ways and places to advertise.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 9, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Good advice, you could also ask mom and dad to spread the info by word of mouth at work. Sometimes posting your name and phone number are issues you should talk to your parents about before you post the info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

FREE WAY'S TO CREATE business Cards/Flyers for Flooring Contractor [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find the best free way's to achieve a professional eye catching design for business cards/flyers

How do I create new pathways? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in an abusive relationship for almost two years. When I say abusive I am referring to mainly to emotional and sexual abuse... he also lied the entire time. It's been 9 months since I last spoke to the person and it is still something I live every single day. Throughout the day I have...

Create mhtml [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a way to programmatically create one MHTML document that embeds all the required resources (text, images, scripts, etc.), similar kind to PDF document? Presently, I'm only able to find converters. Thank everyone.

View more questions Search