Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brijmohan123456 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 01:23 AM
    apply brake or take a turn?
    see the question
    The driver of a car travelling at a velocity v suddenly sees a obstacle at distance r .Is it better to apply brake or take a turn.
    see I am having problem that in the solution part it is written that
    "when the driver applies brake let the retardation be r and stop at a distance 'x'.so r=(v*v)/2x"
    see here they have applied the formula v^2 +u^2=2ax but I want to know that when it applied the brake at that time car must be moving with any velocity.so why they have not taken it as initial velocity as agter applying brake car's velocity got changed.so according to me the it should be r=(v^2 + u^2)/2x"please tell me where I am wrong

Check out some similar questions!

92 honda accord brake lights will not turn off even when motor off [ 4 Answers ]

Can't get brake lights to go off causing battery to die

Brake and turn signal light out when tilt is down [ 0 Answers ]

Hey Txgreasemonkey, I noticed my left brake light and turn signal is out on the left side when the tilt wheel is down if the tilt is up the light and the signal works fine? The only problem is the left rear everything else works. Thank you, whitehorse33

95 honda civic brake lights won't turn on [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1995 honda civic dx and I noticed that my tail lights won't turning on when I press the brake but they work with the running lights. I checked the brake switch and its connected and I adjusted it and it still wouldn't turn on I checked myfuse box and the fuse box diagram is not the correct...

Honda crv brake light won't turn off [ 2 Answers ]

The brake lights on my Honda CTV won't turn off. I've been told that this is an indication that a rubber under the brake pedal is worn. Is this true? If so how can I replace it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.