Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brijmohan123456 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 05:05 AM
    Height of the tower
    A ball thrown vertically upwards with a speed of 19.6m/s from the top of a tower returns to earth in 6 seconds.what is the height of tower?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 03:06 PM
    HHint: use d=1/2at^2+v_0t+d_0. Set d=0, you have values for a (-g), t, and v_0, so you can solve for d_0.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Door height vs. ceiling height [ 2 Answers ]

Can I have doors of different heights within the same house? For example, Our ceiling height will be 9' throughout, but we will drop the height to 8' in the bathroom, pantry, and linen closet/bathroom hall. I would like to put 80" doors on the rooms with the lower ceiling. On the entry to the...

My height is near about 4.7,How can I increase my height? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am Piyashi Bhattacharjee,my height is very small.. its near about 4.7... my age is 20.I am good looking but due to my height I feel very embarrassed.I don't know what to do.. *** help me.. I want to increase my height.*** help me

Pc tower will not switch on [ 9 Answers ]

PC tower will not switch on. I have change thc psu for the same one in the unit but still no power can u help thanks

Tower shuts off [ 5 Answers ]

I have a desktop computer and if I'm on for like a 1/2 hour or more my tower just shuts itself off. I used spray air and cleaned out the openings on the side, but not sure what it could be. Is my tower crapping out??

View more questions Search