Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deidara_Iwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 02:59 PM
    How do I reset my Delstar mp3 player?
    My delstar mp3 1 gb player will not turn on even when fully charged. Is there any way to stop this?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2011, 09:16 AM

Have you looked on the back of the mp3 player for a reset hole where you can put a paperclip into? Also look online for their user manual and see if that problem is addressed in the manual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I reset my delstar digital mp3 player ds1036 [ 0 Answers ]

I got my delstar ds 1036 mp3 player about a year ago and it has worked fine accept when the battery goes dead. When ever it does I was able to just put a different battery in but lately it has been stuck on "Starting..." and it takes a long time to start up. Now it has been just stuck on...

Delstar mp3 player [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased a delstar mp3 player I have got a cd downloaded onto the player but when you mash the play button it says format error how do I fix this?

Delstar MP3 player [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Delstar 1 gig video/mp3/fm radio/can opener... The thing is great, but I have one problem. The thick white paint that was used to cover the player is melting in the sub tropical heat of South Florida. I have resorted to carrying it in an Altoids tin to keep the heat of my pocket from...

View more questions Search