Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mangosloveydove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 12:50 PM
    I need new music... any suggestions?
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Jan 12, 2011, 02:50 PM

Lecrae's new album Rehab is worth a listen to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hear music in my house I just moved in evryday, old, fashioned scary music [ 1 Answers ]

I hear this music being played in my house, sometimes very faint and other times loud. It's the same tune and sounds like old fashioned scary music. Its played all the time not just at one time of the day. My walls are paper thin. Also had a dream some lady was sittn on my couch and I asked her...

How do I copy music from media player to MP3 at present copied music shows [ 2 Answers ]

Music copied to MP3 player plays on computer but not on MP3 which shows "no data"

Music suggestions? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I'm really into my music and I'm running out of stuff to listen to! Any suggestions for new music for me? I'm into pretty much anything. I like Ska, Rock, Dance. I like bands like Kids In Glass Houses, Led Zeppelin, Less than Jake, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob and Damien Marley, Fedde...

New Music Suggestions [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys I am looking to sample some new music I like rock music and I recently dicoverd this band that I have never heard of before called sugarcult and fell in love with their song memory ( http://www.users.on.net/~kristomash/songs/03%20-%20Memory.mp3 ) this is the type of music I like to listen...

View more questions Search