Ask
    nicky135 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 10:46 AM
    How to put music on your iPod shuffle from a cd
    How to put music on your iPod shuffle from a cd
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 11:09 AM

You insert your cd into your computer... go to itunes... and you click on import. You can then choose what songs from the cd you want. After it is done... plug your iPod into your computer and it will download anything that is new to itunes.
    aliceinchains Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 01:51 AM
    Wow, whenever I use windows media player and sync to my iPod shuffle,the music plays on the player but when I turn on my iPod,nothings there,I bet the windows media player just makes a file it doesn't actually "put on" music on my iPod... someone please tell me how to put musiic on my iPod shuffle without downloading from itunes or paying any money PLEASE HELP!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2010, 08:47 AM

You cannot download music to your iPod from windows media.
    It HAS to be itunes.
    You don't have to pay for itunes to be on your computer. You just go to the site and download it.
    If you don't want to pay for songs, just use cd s that you have and put them into itunes.
    joedo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Stop being a stingy *** put it from itunes retard or call me at 1714-341-6963

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod Shuffle [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how long or how do I know when my Ipod Shuffle is done charging when connected to my computer?

Ipod Shuffle [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get an Ipod shuffle but don't really know anything about Ipods I have had many MP3 players though. I was just wondering do I absolutely need Itunes? And what do I do transfer my song from Limewire to Itunes? Or do I need to pay for the songs off Itunes?

How do I put music on my iPod shuffle from an CD [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well I've asked a lot of people how do I put music on my iPod form an CD. But every time I try to using the information that they have gave me it never works. Can someone please help me out:o

Ipod Shuffle Corrupted [ 1 Answers ]

When I try and reload my Ipod Shuffle (1st gen) it tells me the Ipod is corrupted, and I will have to restore it to factory settings. But when I try and do this, it tells me that it cannot be done (Error 1418). Anyone ever been able to fix this and know if the problem is with the Ipod, or maybe if...

View more questions Search