Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithyboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Movie I'm trying to remember
    I can't remember the name of a movie that I watched as a kid in the late 90's. It is about a family of dwarfs that finds a baby floating in a river. They take him in and raise him. There is a witch that reads a prophecy that predicts that that same baby will oneday kill her, so she sets out to kill him. At one point she sends a bunch of wild boars to the dwarf village and they wreck havoc at a festival. It is set in medival times. If you can remember the name of the movie that would be great!
    tombb25 Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

May 12, 2007, 02:48 PM
    The movie is Willow

Here is a link about the movie on IMDB Willow (1988)

George Lucas wrote it and Ron Howard directed it. Cool movie, I remember it from when I was a kid, I probably haven't watched it in 15 years.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 04:09 PM
    If That is the one you are looking for here is a link to the story - Willow: Collector's Edition (1988)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I can't remember this movie name [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Okay... I have been trying to find this movie and the dolls that they made to go with it. I believe they are from the 1980's, but it may have been late 1970's. The dolls were stuffed. They hade Caucasian colored skin, but their skin was fuzzy like a stuffed animal with very very short...

Anyone remember the name of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember the name of the movie starring james marshall aka a few good men the blonde one... it was about a boy who nearly died with a heart problem and the used a monkeys heart to keep him alive... ring any bells anyone its driving my wife mad:mad:

Can't remember the name of movie. [ 1 Answers ]

This movie was made in the 30's or 40's. It's about people on a ship who lead different lives and don't know where their going. They are all dead but don't know it. At the end of the movie, they each go to the afterlife that they deserve.

Movie I can't remember [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so here is what I can remember about this movie I saw as a kid. There was a middle age man going on some sort of quest. He had a magic bag, and if someone asked "What's in the bag?" He would reply you, and they would be sucked inside. Some where in the movie the hero learned to see death....

View more questions Search