Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czumi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2017, 03:09 PM
    Name a movie about a teleport to the television
    Hi!
    I`m looking for a movie where a young couple running away ( I don't know why ) and the have a mysterious necklace. When they hang a necklace on TV screen they can "jump" into the show, movie or whatever its play on TV.
    Please help me.
    ChloeMom Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2018, 04:55 PM
    We adopted her from China. I wanted to set limits, but my husband always took her side & filled in "blanks": therefore, he enjoyed and still does "enjoy being a father" to use his words. She had a fallback position with him.TVYM!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's television anime movie? [ 0 Answers ]

Ok this has been driving me nuts for over a decade. When I was a kid, I remember watching an animated movie that was in the late 80's/early 90's. All I remember of this movie was that it had a larger than normal horse that the main cahracter and his companions would ride on. The main character's...

90's movie parents trapped in television [ 1 Answers ]

I remember that there is a bad guy that has the remote at first and he is changing the channel on the parents so that they keep getting put in life or death situations. I remember one channel where the parents are on a game show, where if they miss 3 questions, they will fall into a pit of death. ...

Troll cartoon television movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I sow this cartoon television movie when I was young, maybe 25 or more years ago. It was about a family of trolls. There was a troll mom and a baby troll that used to hide a lot and the mother ask "where is Amp (or Emp)?"And the baby troll used to get out from his hiding and say "here I...

Locate more information about old television movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am tiring to find out more about a movie I saw on PBS (channel 28 in Los Angeles). It would have aired between 1968 and 1980. I think it was a student film. I think it was titled "The Trials of Mosey Wax". It was about a elderly poor couple. The wife is named Mosey Wax. They live in a slum...

Television movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need help trying to track down the name of a movie that played on TV one weekend (4/1-2). I only caught the tail end. I think a man was having an affair and the girlfriend got pregnant. He caused a car accident, killing her. Not sure what happened to the baby. The very end, his wife leaves...

View more questions Search