Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlisaRiddle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2014, 04:31 AM
    Help me please? To find out the name of the movie by description
    Hi everybody! So, my problem is - I remember the plot of the movie, but I don't know tha name. I was trying to find it here, where I live in Ukraine, but it seems that I am the only one who's seen it) LOL First thing, I was a child - maybe like seven or eight, and it was twenty years ago. This movie was shown on the local chanal with translation of course, and I have to say it was old already, I can not remember if it was black and white exactly, but it was quite old. It was about the girl, whose mother is very strict, and than new guy appears in the town, he rides a bike and he is really cool, he sees that girl and they fall in love, but her mother is against it, she forbid her to date him, in the end the girl runs away with that guy, also the movie is about rock-n-roll times, because the guy is big fan of it, and the clothes are in the style of that period, and they also dance in one of the scenes of the movie, what else, I remember she has this hairdo - pony tail, and it seems to me she is blonde. It is not cry baby or rebell without a cause or Grease, for sure. So I would be grateful if you will help me to find out the name)) Thanks in advance. With Love from Ukraine)))
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2014, 03:33 PM
    Is it GREASE 2. sound similar

Grease 2 - Trailer - YouTube
    AlisaRiddle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2014, 06:43 PM
    Unfortunately nop, the guy was rebel in that movie, and girl's mother forbids her to date him, but thanks anyway.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Sep 3, 2016, 06:00 PM
    I haven't seen this for a very long time, so it might be a complete miss.

Mischief (1985)
    Mischief (1985) - IMDb

You can watch it on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDlcSSfG2co

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Find a movie by description [ 0 Answers ]

When I was small, I saw a movie where robbers enters a house.. and there is small kid(boy) has remote car with camera fix on it... and he has a sister.. the robbers will try to have sex with her on the table... can't remember the movie title... help me please...

Find a movie by description [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie from the 80s I think.Can only remember part of it were there's kids working in a sweat shop as slaves.there's an evil woman who's like a witch who's in charge of the sweatshop and if I remember right at the end of the movie she gets attacked by a pack of wolves.that's all...

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

View more questions Search