Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ingjoshaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 08:06 PM
    The title of a Milo O'Shea movie,and a stagecoach taking the dead away
    I saw this film as a child. I think there is a xmas element in it too. But I do know a stagecoach comes down from the sky and takes the dead up to heaven. I think it was made in the 40's or 50's. Thank you for any help.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2013, 08:49 PM
    IMDb - Movies, TV and Celebrities type in actors name
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 02:17 PM
    You might try Darby O'Gill and the Little People.

Darby O'Gill and the Little People (1959) - IMDb
    Darby O'Gill and the Little People - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Cartoon Movie Main Caracter Milo (possably) [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an old Animated Cartoon although it does not start animated. It is about a young boy named Milo ( as I remember at least) and he has an argument with his mother. Then when in his room he seens a magic red box or something he goes into it and ends up a cartoon. Later through the...

Best way to take title to a friend's real property - by a will or taking title [ 2 Answers ]

A single friend who is 78 wants to leave her condo to us when she dies. What is the best way to do that. She has a mortgage and will be refinancing soon. She is also having cancer surgery. She has a son but now chooses not to leave it to him. She has no will and lives in VA I believe.

80's TV movie? Maybe disney channel about a boy named milo [ 9 Answers ]

OK this movie is really haunting me. What I remember was that it had a boy named milo (I think) he was very clumsy and absent minded. He drove a car through the garage door and would recive cassette tapes in coconuts from a gut who may have been christopher Lloyd or some one like that. Any way at...

Who sings this song from the movie rory o'shea was here [ 1 Answers ]

At the end of the movie rory o'shea was here a guy is singing a song called second heart or two hearts what is the song name and who sing it

View more questions Search