Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Felicia112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2013, 09:56 PM
    Movie question
    I remember bits of the movie. 3 teens, 2 girls and a boy, go on a road trip. I think their truck broke down or something. Then some guy shows up and offers to help. So they ride with him and he ends up kidnapping them. The one girl woke up in a garage or shed with her hands tied behind her back. The guy was rapping, or going to rape the other girl. And the boy had these nails stuck through his hands.
    I think the boy got away, and I don't know what happened to the one girl. But I know the other girl almost got away. She was driving one of his cars, but then he found her and shot her.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Jun 2, 2013, 04:11 AM
    Sounds like Wolf Creek (2005) - IMDb, although I'm sure there's others with the same plot...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie question [ 0 Answers ]

I think is a guy that comes out of the army and goes to an Arizona or New Mexico desert town. There is a Sheriff that is after him and he encounters a gang of hooligans that wants to destroy him, and there is a girl with a Jeep and she had a brother. I remember there is an RV Trailer explosion and...

Movie Question [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for a movie. It is a cartoon-animation-fairy tale. Made before 1990's. Fairy tale of a girl-young lady who has a family a bit like cinderella that they are not very nice to her. She has to go through a maze-type place and she uses string to find her way back out again. Does this...

Movie Question [ 3 Answers ]

I am after the name of a movie. All I remember is that when they opened a magical door behind the door was a beautiful garden and another magical world. Sound familiar?

Another movie question [ 1 Answers ]

There was an early 80's-90's movie, it was another version of Thumbellina (not the Disney version). I think it was an anime version of it, but in English. And she became friends with a female frog and I remember one of the lines was "That was very noble of you." Maybe the frog's name was Lilly?...

View more questions Search