Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonya03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2013, 02:12 PM
    Movie with 3 kids that run away from their alcohacolic mother
    3 kids run away from their alcohalic mother

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie where kids run the town [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie that I remember seeing in the 80's. The adults get locked up or leave and the kids take over the town. One is the sheriff, one is the Judge, etc. I may be wrong, but I remember it taking place in kind of a "western" looking town. Thanks in advance!

Movie scene of mother climbing up inside a wall to spy on her kids [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to remember a film scene of a woman who is climbing up either the inside of a wall or inside the attic to spy on her kids in their bedroom. When her kids see her through a hole in the wall they all start screaming before a little girl says ''look, its mom'', she says ''hi guys''...

Movie where kids run away and kid has diabetes attack [ 0 Answers ]

Ok, there's a movie a saw part of in Italian, so know I want to find it in English, but I don't know what it's called. There are two groups, one with three young boys, one with a young girl and two young boys. They both have run away into a forest for some reason. They start fighting. The group...

Old b/w movie about a mother who has 7 kids and takes over her husbands engeninering [ 2 Answers ]

Movie based on a true store of a women with 7 kids that takes over her husbands carer

Need name of a movie about a place run by kids. [ 2 Answers ]

I only saw about 2 minutes of this movie, so I hope I have enough details. There was some kids, (young maybe teenagers) that were taking another kid in to a town that seemed to be run by children/teenagers. The car they were driving in to the town looked like an old Morgan or Bugatti. I think one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.