Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trollsampson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2013, 01:42 PM
    1970s movie
    I saw this movie in the early 80s but it was on cable. Don't know how old it was.
    There was a young couple hiding out in a hunting cabin. Hunters showed up. 3 or 4 of them. It seems like the couple was hiding for a reason mabey he was a draft dodger not sure. So he pretends to be a hunting guide and she pretends to be the house keeper of this cabin. I know she thinks the hunters will find out why they are really there and kill her boyfriend. The only scene I can remember with any dialogue is the girl is washing dishes and one of the hunters says "you kids these days just let it all hang out" may not be an exact quote. He says this because she's not wearing a bra. So the girl pulls up her shirt and flashes him then says something like is that what you want to see, she says it with tone and he slaps her in the face.

Check out some similar questions!

1970s movie? [ 0 Answers ]

Movie made in the 1970s ? Scene american car going down a hill hits dog he has a young girl in the car with him they stop and take the dog to vet ? His wife died 6 to 12 months earlier he is an excutive girl goes to bed with him

Movie when I was a child in the 1970s [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was a child in the 1970s. All I can remember was the end of the movie where a beautiful girl mouths the words I Love You to the man she loved, who was a boxer in the ring fighting. The fight was outdoors. It was a Very powerful scene, watching her mouth those words with no...

1980s Movie maybe even 1970s [ 1 Answers ]

My mother remembers a movie from the early 1980s she believes. Three children two boys and a girl lose their mother, their father is still living. They receive an invite to a warehouse from a helium balloon that lands near their house and at the Warehouse they are able to choose the body eyes hair...

Obscure TV movie from 1970s [ 3 Answers ]

Got this vague recollection of a movie about some strange white cobwebby type stuff that coated everything.. it was painful to touch or burned or something. Eventually it gets washed away by the rain. Must have been v young when I saw it but a few images have stayed with me. Ring any bells. ...

1970s horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I trying to find out the title of a movie from the early 70's. It about a couple whose son drowning their pool. The father then begins to see someone in a red jacket that looks like his son. He only sees him from behind. Every time he goes to see him the person runs away. This goes on throughout...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.