Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kamijaan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2013, 08:33 AM
    Forget the name of movie
    The movie in which some creatures spread all over and kill all peoples one family (hero) survive till end of movie and when they have to escape in car they look outside nobody alive there and very big creature like aliens with long long legs finishing everything no rescue no police no army ETC... and then they decided to suicide with his family and he have gun with selective bullets he shoot his family member one by one and when he have to shoot himself he saw and shocked to look the army (rescue) to find any survivors.even he had lost his family and then movie end
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 25, 2013, 09:03 AM
    Sounds like The Mist (2007) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Movie Which Title I Forget [ 1 Answers ]

Um There's This Movie I Remember Watching When I Was 5-6-7 And I'm 14 Now So I Forget The Title But I Think Is The Best Movie In History Its Hard To Explain But I'll Try. Kay So It's About This Little Girl Who Goes To this Buffet Thing With Her Dad And Mom And Her Parents Like Totally Pig Out Then...

I forget the movie title [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I saw a few years back on Showcase channel. I believe it's a french film, european of some kind. It's about two college studens, a girl who befriends a boy to kill her boyfriend, then they run away to a forest where some lumberjack guy kidnaps them...

I Forget What This Movie Is Called! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey,I seen this movie when I was about 12... and I want to see this movie again... BUT the thing is! I can't remember what the title is called... and it's absolutely driving me insane. The movie is about a Man, who's face I think is disfigured... and people in the town think he is the biggest...

I forget the title of movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie starts with four guys with natural powers standing on a high mountain or peak in dark night.they jump from that mountain and come to a place where peoples were having dance.these four guys are heroes of that film but one of them is their enemy.they ran in a black hummer when they come to...

Forget movie/book Title need [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I need help figuring out the title to a book and it also is a movie. I believe it took place in the 70's or 80's in switzerland. Its about this boy named Danny who has a kitten and falls off a cliff and breaks his leg while trying to rescue the kitten. The doctors say he will always walk...

View more questions Search