Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silverblade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 06:11 PM
    Movie where drawings come to life
    I would like to know the title of a film I saw during the 90s it was about this two guys fighting military armies from a drawing they drew on a board. It was a comedy.

Check out some similar questions!

Townsville , old drawings [ 0 Answers ]

5 old drawings of hotels in Australia ! Artiest name confusing , can anyone help me ?

Very old drawings how much are they worth [ 2 Answers ]

I have found several old drawings signed , of the north of Cyprus hotels , these but be before the invasion and war in the 70's ! How much are they worth ?

Title of film where drawings come to life [ 6 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw this film about a little girl who had magic pens, and what she drew, she dreamed. It was also a book but I can't remember the title of either film or book. I think the title had the word "house" or "dream" in it? I think she was ill and had to stay in bed. She drew a boy...

Outline drawings ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to take a image ( such as a photo of a flower etc ) that is in color and make it into a outline ( that I can print out on the computer to trace) does anyone know how to do this.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And thanks to evvvvvvvvvvvveryone for all the help in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.