Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bikram22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 04:52 PM
    Once shown on mgm, torture horror movie, must be from late 80s or early 90s
    In this there is a very disturbing scene : a woman on a table has a sort of suction pipe in her back(it seems like in anus) , and the stuff is pumped out of her and eventually she dies .
    glortx Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

May 25, 2013, 02:19 PM
    Hey I want know the name or link of the movie in which -------A lady ( assuming she is nurse) climbs up the stair case and enters a room ,upon entering a man slides his hands from behind the dress and fondles her boob violently and almost rips the dress

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90s or maybe late 80s Ghost horror TV movie with many hauntings [ 6 Answers ]

I still think its an early 90s TV movie, but Im not sure. Anyway it was about a family who moves into a new house wich is haunted by numerous amount of ghosts. One rapes the families father and a dark shadowy figure is seen everywhere. The neighboughs even hear and see the loud screams and flashing...

Horror movie from the late 80s to mid 90s [ 0 Answers ]

Ok now this movie I seen just once when I was a kid .I remember there was a guy in this movie he was a scientist or doctor of some sort .In his house he was creating monters of some kind from human ashes. There was a secret hatch in his kitchen beneath the refrigerator where these monsters were...

Trying to remember a horror movie from the late 80s/early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

This is a movie I've only seen the trailer for, not the entire thing. I remember seeing it as the preview of something I rented as a teen and I always wanted to watch it but I can't remember the title. It's about teenagers out in the woods who are filming a movie (maybe a horror movie, maybe...

Name of late 80s/early 90s horror/ghost/slasher film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a this ghost/haunted house film. I don't recall much about it, but it came on pay channels back then (late 80s/early 90s). Here is all I recall: It is night, and some people (teenagers?) end up finding/arriving at (I can't remember if they were stranded, had car...

View more questions Search