Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bwalla21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Cinemax
    Hi I am looking for a film that I saw when I was younger. I believe it was on cimemax or hbo. It was about a group of people who were apart of a cult and they escaped and were picked up by a man and a woman. The man and woman were aliens I believe and they slept with the survivors to try and convert them.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 18, 2013, 03:14 PM
    The Mysterious Two

Mysterious Two (TV 1982) - IMDb
    The Mysterious Two Review

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cinemax actress [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a show from cinemax in the mid 90's. It was a soft core show about a woman with long dark brown hair who owner and ran a bar. There was also a tall blonde, long legs and short hair who was in every episode. I'm trying to find the name of this show or those actresses.

Cinemax movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie on cinemax after dark about a woman who is a radio host during the night. She hears peoples stories sex. No it is not the best sex ever series. The radio host is being stalked. One scene I remember is her at home masturbating to a fan letter the getting done and finding an...

Name of a Cinemax Movie from 80's/90's [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a movie that I though was on cinemax. It was about a chef going to school and having money problems so he transports the drug extassy in a tooth cap. He is caught and gets thrown in jail. His half sister tries to get him out, but short on money herself her friend...

View more questions Search