Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rully321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 09:37 PM
    Movie from the late 70s early 80s about runaway teens heading to santa barbara
    Movie from the late 70s early 80s about runaway teens heading to santa barbara?
    The movie is about some teens running away to Santa Barbara. I remember a quote from the guy driving the taxi "I'm from New York City a$$hole. Understand?" I also remember they steal a car and they think that it's a Jaguar but it was another type of car. I also remember the guy and the girl making out by the pool and a dog comes and humps their leg.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie from the late 70s or early 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey,...

Name of a movie from late 70s or early 80s [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a movie that I saw a long time ago and have never seen it since. All I remember is that it was some teens who were going to Santa Barbara and in one scene, they get into a taxi and the cab driver ask them for money and one of the guys pulls out a knife and tells him to...

Movie from late 70s or early 80s... Need help! [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the late 70s, or more likely the early 80s where 2 young kids stole a car, possibly a cop car and they were running from the cops. I think the lead kid actor was black. Does anyone have any idea about what I'm talking about? It's driving me crazy. Thanks...

Late 70s or early 80s movie - need help! [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie in the late 70s or early 80s in the theaters that had a scene near the end with a giant walking on the beach and steps on a house or shack and crushes it. The giant may have been chasing someone or he may have come out of the water or something. Does anybody have a clue about...

Late '70s/early '80s movie [ 2 Answers ]

For over a decade I have been trying to remember the name of a movie from my early years. I first saw this movie in the early '80s (1982-1985), but the movie may have been made/released in the late '70s. What I can remember from the movie is: three or four professional thieves trying to steal...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.