Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    van_dragonking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Animated fanasty movie with dragons and wizards
    Hey I watched this movie when I was little so it was made in the late 80s to early 90 I assume. It was animated and it starts with a guy in a pawn shop trying to sell his board game and then he ends up in the game but as a dragon. There is a war with 4 armies in it lead by wizards and dragons are put to sleep by one of the wizards playing a flute. A wolf was brought back from the bottom of the sea where he died years before to come help the main character and the friend he meets. And then at the end the guy is back in the pawn shop with a gold shield from his adventure. It has been bugging me for years that I can't remember the title. I really want to see it again.
    Thanks
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 11, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Flight Of Dragons.

It was a rather lame and dreadfully cheesy movie, so I only watched it 10 or 11 times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

Animated movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this movie I saw when I was a kid, don't remember much, but here's what I can gather- there was a boy and a flying squirrel, he meets a girl from a magical world, his house is flooded, there's some magic scepter thing. Good luck trying to figure it out.

Animated movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

Animated movie title? 1970-1989? I remember few things about this movie. The bit that haunts my dreams and has caused me to pose this question is when a presumably evil wizard or magician turns the town folk into block people and they all start marching out of town to stack themselves into a...

Animated movie about dogs [ 3 Answers ]

I am at a loss for this movie title. It was either in the late 80's or early 90's. It was animated, involved dogs, some of which were in the pound. There was a scene I remember where a girl and a dog were flying??? One of the dogs name was Tiffy or Tippy. Help me please!!!:o

View more questions Search