Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley5670 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 01:28 PM
    Is the Grave yard behind my house haunted?
    I was wondreing if the grave yard behind my house is haunted? Every night I take my dog out in the back yard and every once in a while I'll see this light in the grave yard that appers for only about a few seconds. Then one night it was really late probably about 11 pm I went out with the dog and thought I heard leaves crinkling in the grave yard like foot steps. There was know one there. I got really scared and just went inside. Is it haunted? Somebody help!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Most graveyards tend to dig the graves at night so most people don't have to see it, this is probably the source of these noises...
    ROBERT15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 9, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley5670
    I was wondreing if the grave yard behind my house is haunted? Every night I take my dog out in the back yard and every once in a while i'll see this light in the grave yard that appers for only about a few seconds. Then one night it was really late probly about 11 pm i went out with the dog and thought i heard leaves crinkling in the grave yard like foot steps. There was know one there. I got really scared and just went inside. Is it haunted? somebody help!
    It might b haunted or ppl playing pranks like hiding behing a tree or something and cracking leaves but if ur dogs whimpers or barks a lot outside or inside then something is out there in the graveyard...
    ashley5670 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Thanks for your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure if my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

There have been a lot of strange occurrences in the house I am living in. My husband and I live there with another couple and their 2yr old son. The first thing that happened is one day the other girl in the house was cooking lunch and she heard glass raddling and looked into the living room and...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is the house haunted [ 9 Answers ]

I've been going round a friend of mines house now for about a year. Everything was fine until about three months ago when strange things started to happen it started with small things like things being moved or going missing and then finding them in different places where I know for a fact I did...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

I live in springfield road brighton .and I think I have a ghost here,can you find out any information if it is :eek:

View more questions Search