Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rharris1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 10:08 PM
    Japanese movie fighting girls with handprints on their bras
    My mom used to watch this movie and all I can remember was that it was maybe japanese like bruce lee type of fighting and it was with girls or a girl and in part of the movie there bras had hand prints on them. I know its not much to go on.

Check out some similar questions!

Two Questions About Bras and GIRLS ONLY MATTER [ 6 Answers ]

Okay so like I have said before, my household is a little low on funds right now and I am hitting puberty. Previously I only have needed sports bras but now I need something with a little more support. My mom doesn't want me to have under-wires or much padding and I was wondering where I could find...

Are Japanese Girls who travel to America liars and don't care about hurting people? [ 5 Answers ]

I've met Japanese girls in the bus etc. Even signed up for a program to meet Japanese ( Program offered in local college). And most of them say they want to meet, then perhaps we meet 1 time, and then they disappear and never answer mails or nothing. So it's over. The girls I met in the bus( in...

Japanese movie? [ 0 Answers ]

The late eighties I watched a movie about a group of warriors who have been hired to defend a village from certain bad guys. Resembles the seven samurai, but isn't same movie.Everyone of warriors had a particular skill, good with a sword, good with a spear,. I think they were samurai but I'm not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.