Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sv231 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 10:25 PM
    80's - 90's Underwater animated movie
    It's a love story between what I think is a fairy and a non fair. I know that it's not the "Sea Prince and the Fire Child."
    The female love interest was a fairy. There was a crack in the bottom of the ocean that was forbidden to be crossed because it would unleash something evil. The main boy character crossed the crack. The fairies were leaving because of the evil that was unleashed. They left on these weird plants that uprooted from the sea bed and had tops like helicopters that were going upward. I think the girl left on one, and the boy was left behind.

I have been searching for this movie for years... if you have any idea, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. It's driving me nuts and I feel borderline obsessed with it. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Animated 80's or 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young so I can only remember vague parts of it. Its about someone who works as a dream catcher or dream organizor his job is to keep nightmares away,then these gaints escape this land of dreams somehow and come to the city to scare the children. Can anyone tell...

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

80's or 90's animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

So I've been trying to find out what this movie is for like 7 years. All I remember is that the animation was along the lines of The Pagemaster, and it was about a boy who wakes and is taken away on a bed by an old man over the ocean to castle, where he is then asked to hold a key by the king,...

I'm searching for a animated 80's or 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm searching for a animated movie I saw maby 15 years ago. I'ts an animated (I think Japanese) scifi-movie about a boy who realizes he has some special powers and the government on the planet he lives on(I think I'ts earth) dosen't approve of this and he must flea to the "forbidden zone" where...

Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.