Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denny007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Which movie is small pieces of aliens' spaceship were being carried by train ?
    Which movie is small peaces of alien's spaceship were caring by train ?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 28, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Is it possible you're thinking of Super 8?
    Super 8 (2011) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know name of children's 80's movie of ALIEN WITH SKITTLES ON SPACESHIP! [ 4 Answers ]

OK... well to most this might seem like a random movie.. but when I was young I remember watching a children's film consisting of two young kids who find a space ship with a odd look alien who has SKITTLES.. on his space ship and then the kids go over some random to a weird world and have some...

Spaceship going into the sun - movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

Only thing I remember about this movie is that a crew is shooting at some invaders (aliens or bad people, not sure) at the same time their spaceship is flying into the sun. As the ship gets closer to the sun, some shield parts start getting off, until they impact with the sun (or it was a star),...

What is the name of this 80's or 90's kid movie with a boy and a spaceship? [ 2 Answers ]

This movie has a little boy that finds a spaceship that becomes his friend. The boy goes for a ride and when he comes home he has been gone for a really long time and his little brother is older than him. He gets locked up and looked at by scientists. Finally him and the space ship brake out and go...

Boy in spaceship with aliens [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what this movie is? I was in the 80's and it was a boy who went up in a spaceship wioth all little aliens. They were all in jars. I rememer only pieces of the movie but know they were all sent to an institution type place then he escaped on the food cart... anyone, anyone. Thanks...

View more questions Search