Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliciachiarky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 12:31 AM
    Movies about angels from the 90s?
    This movie was about an angel who was stuck on earth. He helped people, while also trying to escape and regain his soul. I don't remember much detail about it. Originally I thought John Travolta was the main character but the only movies with him involving being an angel is called, Michael. That's not the one that I am looking for. Bruce Willis could possibly be the character I'm thinking about. I'm not sure. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Lol.
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Feb 28, 2012, 05:24 AM
    All I can think of is City of Angels with Nicholas Cage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's movies with angels in them? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie about 4 angels that were attached to a young man and they couldn't leave until they helped him and he helped them as well. It was a 60's/70's song title as well? Can anyone please help me? Its driving me nuts...

90s children's movies [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a movie from the 90's where a boy travels through some type of portal to another world and there are weird kangaroo/fox looking creatures (who can talk of course) who need his help for some battle.

Children's movies 90s [ 2 Answers ]

OK there's this movie that I BARELY remember... it was either late 80s or early 90s, animated, with I think bears? Or some cuddly looking animal family and it was like short stories, and one of the stories was moving day and the mom baked cookies... thats all I got lol =( anyone?

Kids movies '90s... help [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a '90s kid and I used to always watch this movie but I can't remember the name. It was something like Silly Willims. All I remember are some of the songs. There was this woman wearing colorful striped socks that was with two kids. One of the songs went something like this.: A-rumpumpum...

View more questions Search