Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oolalajoanne Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 02:37 AM
    I remember watching an ancient fairy film in colour prob from 60s
    One of the fairies was called violet... Its so old I can't find it anywhere when I Google... It could even be from the 50s ? I watched it in the 70s ? Anyone old enough to know this movie? My daughter is 6 and obsessed with fairies want to find it for her... Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 03:08 PM
    They're gnomes, but you might be thinking of The Gnome-Mobile

Feb 26, 2012, 03:18 PM
    That's it!! Thank you very much... its been bugging me for ages... really thought they were fairies... gnomes are good though...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 26, 2012, 03:29 PM
    You're very welcome.

Feb 27, 2012, 05:44 AM
    Lovely... started watching it on you tube brings back lots of sweet childhood memories... watched it with my mum and now my baby is watching it with me... and she loves it... thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fairy Film of the 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a fairy film I watched as a child. All I remember of the film is their being to children who find fairies at the bottom of the garden ( its not fairytale: a true story or an animation) and they help them get their home back ( I think it was a cave or a well ) which has been...

Ancient fairy movie [ 8 Answers ]

Read my last comment on "80's movie with fairies or sprites", really really want the name of this movie. And its not herbie! :confused:

Fairy film cartoon [ 0 Answers ]

HELP! All I can remember from this film are two fairies, but they need to get into some sort of 'disco' that can only be entered by fireflies or something.. so they both stick on some sortof light on their behinds and get into the club. But then one of the light falls off the boy (I think!) and...

Name of film from 60s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

Years ago I saw a film on TV in which a man rips off the skin from his own arm and then puts some kind of substance/cream on it which I think may have helped it to grow back. He didn't feel any pain as he did it so it was either an artificial arm or he was conditioned in some way not to feel pain....

What is this fairy film? [ 1 Answers ]

It is an animated/cartoon fairy movie which was shown on CITV a few years back. I remember it is about a boy and girl who go to stay in the countryside with grandparents or something. They see a black crow flying behind the car which later turns out to be a fairy, not sure if it is good or bad....

View more questions Search