Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpbmovielover Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2012, 09:39 AM
    Find old movies by description?
    An american tries to steal a samurai sword from some kind of compound. He stops and realizes if he hadn't they would have killed him. He joithe master, after having to prove himself (they bury him in the ground with only his head exposed). They then teach him how to use the samurai sword and he helps to retrieve a special swords twin. They are two important family swords and one was taken and the remaining master vows to return the two tegether.
    jpbmovielover Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2012, 03:38 PM
    I found it, it's called "The Challenge" with scott Glen made in 1982.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movies by description? [ 7 Answers ]

What's the name of the movie when these astronauts go to a different planet and they find alien life that's afraid of the light so at night the humans carry a lot of lights around them to keep the aliens away

Find movies by description? [ 1 Answers ]

The story is like very bad things.the girl I think dies by accident when she fells on a glass table.please can you help me? Thanks

Find movies by description [ 2 Answers ]

An old classic suspence/thriller American movie about a wild chase by a satanic cult.Shot in all of Texas.

Find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie, I know it isn't older than 5 years, and I don't know the title, actors or director. One scene is the main character going into a building to eliminate at least 6+ targets, and he has two guns... takes the guns, opens the doors, and walks straight to the middle of them, and shoots...

Find movies by description [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie from 90's. I'm thinking it was either a hallmark or disney movie. In the story these white kids somehow become connected to an older handicapped black guy. It seems like they were pushing him in wheel barrow at some point . Know one of the teen actors was...

View more questions Search