Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jptamu2000 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Horror Movie with a woman who finds a severed head in a hat box
    Looking for a horror Movie; in the move a woman finds a severed head in a hat box. Saw it back in the 60s on TV at the time.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 22, 2012, 11:05 AM
    Wild guess,.

The Thing That Couldn't Die
    wrtmom Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2012, 11:49 PM
    There was a movie called X-Ray that came out in 82 that had a scene where the woman is untying the ribbon on a hatbox VERY slowly and there is a head in the box (I think). I am having a hard time finding it though; there is one that was released as Hospital Massacre and as X-Ray... Barbi Benton was in it. I cannot remember if it is the same one or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror movie were woman sticks tongue through this guys head [ 1 Answers ]

So its this movie were these teenagers stop at this like haunted house and in the opening scenes you can see like this vamp/undead woman floating around her house, the only scene that I really remember is she seduces one of the teens into kissing her and then she sticks her tongue through his head

Trying to remember the name of a thriller / horror movie about a raped woman [ 1 Answers ]

The story is about a girl who goes to a party and gets raped and dies, but her spirit was stuck. (I believe she sees her self being raped0. She had to pretty much stay out of the darkness, I believe, and she was in a house, no one could enter the house unless you allowed them to. She meet a guy...

Horror movie about a severed hand [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the tittle to a movie from the sixties. I think it involved a few guys telling stories, maybe they were on a train. One of the stories was about an artist that has his hand severed. The hand searches out for an art critic that did not like the work of the artist. I think it...

Movie about girl that finds out she has a twin/iris is discolored/ horror [ 3 Answers ]

A girl suspects something is wrong. Someone tells her that her iris is discolored and that it means that she had a twin at birth. It came out about a year or so. Horror or thriller. Can't remember the name.

View more questions Search