Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saaas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Search movies name by scene?
    I saw this youtibe link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRJoxDMYP-M&feature=autoplay&list=ULGRJoxDMYP-M&lf=mfu_in_order&playnext=1

Please tell me this movie name

Actor_white young boy
    Actress
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2012, 08:57 AM
    Old Italian movie

Malizia (1973)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070358/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by scene [ 1 Answers ]

A movie where prisoners of about the turn of the century when they are released the warden sends a hit man out to kill them and take the money they had earned while in prison, at one point a cpl inmates make it look like they have died by deceiving the madame of a floating brothel and then blowing...

Search movie from a scene? [ 0 Answers ]

I remember only the opening scene where a group of students prepare note like writing something on a paper and storing it below his watch before going to exam and similar things... after exam they next scene is party at a friend's place... where the same group dupe a girl for drugs... this was from...

Movie scene search [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a scene in a movie I think is around 7 or 8 years old. There is a scene where a male is walking in the woods, and is hungry and comes across a woman who lives in a cottage and has little lambs running around. She kills one of her little lambs to feed the guy. Anyone remember what...

Movie scene search [ 2 Answers ]

I recall a movie scene about 35 years ago. I BELIEVE it was either Rock Hudson or James Garner as a bachelor. In the scene, he is sleeping in bed and, instead of an alarm clock, the bed begins to move as the sheets are automatically pulled off him and the bedroom wall opens up to reveal a...

Movie scene search [ 1 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years. In the scene a man, I believe he is a house guest, enters his bedroom to find a teen girl waiting in his bed, I believe her to be the daughter. He is not seduced and demands that she leave. She proceeds to throw off the bed covers to reveal she in in her...

View more questions Search