Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rclark35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 03:15 PM
    How to find a movie based on description?
    I am thinking of a movie that I saw a while ago its about a futuristic war between four corporations and this war causes some sort of apocalypse to happen that has to do with some sort of machine that creates zombies of some sort.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Apr 22, 2011, 08:36 AM

Mutant Chronicles (2008)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie based on description? [ 3 Answers ]

High school math teacher, who is also the girls' volley ball coach, is stalked by one of his students, his work-study coaching assistant. To remove all obstacles from the path she imagines, she kills his ex-wife (mother of his daughter), kidnaps his daughter, accuses him of rape and more. It is...

Find a movie based on description [ 1 Answers ]

What's is the name of the movie from the 1990's that features teenage jocks and cheerleaders using syringes to keep themselves immortal and they also try to convince another teen to do the same. There's a scene where they all crash into a tree and use the syringes to keep themselves alive

How to find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I watched a movie on hbo long back.in the movie nearly 10 people(both men & women) will be taken to an isolated place.where they will stay.and one by one will die according to a poem written every where.finally will come to know that one among them is killing others.its novel bad movie

Find a movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of a movie and the main actor - American realese late 2009/early 2010 about a man (blond actor) that wakes up naked in very different places; I believe it it a triller. Thanks

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description [ 0 Answers ]

Please, I cannot find the title of a movie. I don't remember the year or name of the actors either. Nevertheless, I remember the plot in detail (which, as a matter of fact, did not help me at all in searching through IMDB and other databases, despite my trying any keyword I could reasonably think...

View more questions Search