Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hingbeee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 05:57 AM
    80's robot / superhuman movie
    I Believe the film was called J.O.E it was about a guy that had been developed in a lab he was a robot that looked like a human, I don't remember much other then it was an amazing film, does anyone else remember it and was it called Joe and if so anyone know where I can find it
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2011, 05:04 AM
    Its sounds like D.A.R.Y.L but that was about a young boy who was created in lab

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cyborg robot movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the name of a film I saw a long time ago. Was probably and 80's movie and it was rented from the video shop so it was prob a straight to vid title. In the movie there is a guy who thinks he is half robot and is on the run. A female cyborg is sent after him and I think he...

80's robot movie? [ 10 Answers ]

This movie is about robots fighting each other.. this one scene I remember when one of the robots rises out from being buried in the desert for a long time.. and I think humans conrol them.. I don't know I saw it when I was a kid.. help me out!

80's movie about a robot/father... [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie from the 80's or early 90's. All I can remember is two brothers build a robot and then somehow the spirit of their dead father comes to inhabit the robot. He's there to help them solve something I think. There's one part where they're trying to teach the robot to pick up a...

80's Robot movie [ 1 Answers ]

This was an early 80's movie. Set in San Francisco where this guy sets up his whole house to be controlled by a computer. This computer gets wet or something and falls in love with the girl upstairs. The guy and computer compete for the girl. I cannot remember the name of the movie.

80's Movie with a Robot [ 2 Answers ]

This is not much to go on... but... If you can tell me the name, all of your wildest dreams will come true... well maybe? Here is what I remember. I saw it in the 80's in the theater. Basically the only thing I remember was a Robot upper body(shinny metal but shape of a man) and for legs it...

View more questions Search