Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animal12uk1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 03:08 PM
    Finding a film from the 90s
    Hi, watched this film id say 93-95, story line goes I think like this:
    Local girl in town gets raped by a high school lad I think is a american football player, and got well respected family, A new lad in town helps the girl, as she struggles with what has happened, they gradually fall for each other. I think they finally prove that the footballer is finally guilty. Not sur but thing he kills himself.
    If any one can help find the title of this film it would be great. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

A 90s film wanted [ 0 Answers ]

I remember a film when I were a kid. Its from the 90s and I think it must be a foreign film but all I remember that the people were gypsies and it started in a castle and then they took a boy out via a back door in a boat and all I remember was a dancing bear in it. Any help would be really...

A 90s horror film [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of a film when these friend go to a house on halloween and turn into their costumes there was a girl with a snake arm and another girl that turn in to a cat women killer and the other friends turned too. Please help I've been seaching for this movie for years.

80s or 90s film [ 3 Answers ]

All I can remember about this film is that it involves an escaped convict on the run or maybe just a criminal police are looking for. Anyway he kidnaps this little boy and for a while all the kid wears is a casper costume. I thought it was ray liotta that was in t but maybe not. Any thoughts

Animated film in the 90s I think [ 4 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie that I want to get the soundtrack from again. The movie was about a boy, who travels in space and finds a map to get to this "planet" it has all sorts of dna from every animal to start a new planet. What's the name.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.