Lies in Plain Sight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lifetime movie (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Daughter in hs has cancer then her mother gets breast cancer. Single mom, 2 daughters. I thought the title had the word lifetime in it but can't find or remember.

I need to find the name of this hallmark or lifetime movie?Any ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of a movie that I watched on hallmark or lifetime a while ago.There was a pretty young woman with brown hair who worked in a flower shop.She was set up on a date with a doctor who wanted to travel but instead she fell in love with a very handsome author who wouldn't tell...

Name of Lifetime Movie. [ 0 Answers ]

Already been to Lifetime website. Plot. A young engaged woman goes out drinking with a girlfriend, meets a guy and spends the night with him, years later he turns up threatening her, I think this guy killed someone, maybe a politician? And thinks the girl knows (or saw something.looking for this...

I am trying to find my cousins but have only their maiden name. [ 2 Answers ]

My mother was killed in a car accident in 1975. Her sister had two daughters, my first cousins, that I lost touch with many years ago. Everyone in my family has passed away except them (I hope) and I would like to reconnect, if they would like to. I know very little about my mother's side of the...

View more questions Search