Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the_dj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 09:06 PM
    At the end of the movie two guys chase each other threw a maze of stairs
    There is movie I remember I watched when I was a kid. So it was in the 80's -90's. For seem reason all I remember is that two people chase each other thre this maze of stairs and doors. When they enter a door sometimes they'll come out up side down or side waise. I also remember one of the guys with kind of a crazy hairstyle if some one couldd please help because its really bugging me and I would like to watch it again thanks
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 10:18 AM

Towards the end of the movie Labyrinth there is a scene involving those crazy kind of stairs - David Bowie, who plays the charater King Jareth (Jarrod?) absolutlely has a wild hairstyle...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was the name of the car chase movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all! I remember I watched a movie along time ago. It was about some friends (I think 3 guys and 1 women) escaping from police on a car on the freeway. It also had an amazing scene when police made a roadblock and they smash trough it with a jump and slowmotion. I think the movie started with...

Sci-Fi Movie, Asteroid Shower hits ship, reserve air low, crew turn against each other [ 2 Answers ]

This was a Sci-Fi TV movie or low budget feature film probably mid 90's. It starts with an asteroid shower hitting a cargo vessel in space, the shower takes out the reserve air supply and the crew realise that there isn't enough air for all of them to make it back. They turn against each other,...

View more questions Search