Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laurent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 01:18 PM
    Movie based on description?
    High school math teacher, who is also the girls' volley ball coach, is stalked by one of his students, his work-study coaching assistant. To remove all obstacles from the path she imagines, she kills his ex-wife (mother of his daughter), kidnaps his daughter, accuses him of rape and more. It is clearly the story of an obsession leading to dementia. What is the name of this movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 04:22 PM

The Perfect Teacher
    sparky84501 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 09:54 PM
    Late 70s early 80s film thieves invited to a mainson to try to steal a jewel or die trying in a competition
    clevy23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 11:15 PM
    Last 10 years movie... where an under cover man goes onto a mission with another guy... finds out he is being spied on by his wife and ends up shooting her at the end... such a bad description.. but all I can repember.. it seemed serious at times and a little laugher at times... couple good acters in it.. any help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Find a movie based on description [ 1 Answers ]

What's is the name of the movie from the 1990's that features teenage jocks and cheerleaders using syringes to keep themselves immortal and they also try to convince another teen to do the same. There's a scene where they all crash into a tree and use the syringes to keep themselves alive

Searching for movie title(60's based movie) [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I'm trying to find the title that is for a 60's based theme, and is about a high school kid who meets another one that has just moved in to town. The new kid is somewhat of a rebel (rides a motorcycle, drinks, sleeps around) He teaches the hometown kid that has been living there all his...

Movie scene description: what movie is this from? [ 2 Answers ]

This woman is working at some kind of factory and I believe her boss or someone is mad at her. She needs pills for some kind of medical condition, and she begins to have symptoms but her pills are knocked onto the machine. She tries to reach for them but then she is pulled into the machine and...

Movie description [ 1 Answers ]

Please someone help... Im trying to find a movie but can only remember a few things. Its about a young woman, who's not very pretty in away, who is hired by this guy to help him open a restaurant, she went to school with this guy and he humiliated her some how, so she and her friend plan, I think,...

View more questions Search