Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terisha Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 01:22 PM
    70s and 80s cartoon television movies called fairies or about fairies
    I can't remember when it was on but I was young we recorded it on vhs and I watched it a million times but can't remember much about it now.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 10, 2010, 06:41 PM

Maybe,.

Faeries (81)

A young hunter wandering through the forest in pusuit of a deer is magicaly transported to the fairy kingdom by fairy magic. The good faeires must enlist his help in a battle between the good faeries and the forces of darkness led by the kings rouge evil magical shadow.
    The story was inspired by the artwork of artist Brian Froud.

-View-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for cartoon about woodland fairies with wands from the 80's [ 8 Answers ]

I remember watching a cartoon about differently colored fairies with wands that lived in the forest. Each one had a specific elemental duty( water, wind etc.) I can't seem to find this anywhere else that I have looked. I think that it was on in the early 80's , but I'm not totally sure of this . ...

70s-80s animated movie featuring fairies and other creatures. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, this is driving me crazy... I used to have this movie on a "compilation tape" my cousin made for me when I was young. It was an animated movie about this boy who is on a hunting trip and stumbles upon a 'fairy ring' (this ring of mushrooms with fairies) and he gets taken into a fairy...

80s cartoon movie with fairies and a bear? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a fairly rough memory of a children's cartoon movie from (I think) the 80s that I can't place. All I remember is something about some fairies or little firefly girls of some kind and a scene involving an angry bear chasing one of them through some woods. Maybe they woke him up from...

80s/90s fairies movie? [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have been trying to find the name of this movie forever Its from early 90s possibly late 80s even Its about a bunch of little fairies who live in the trees They have to harvest things like berries and peas and I don't know what else There is something about a bear in a cave? Maybe Another...

Late 70's early 80's Movie Cartoon about Fairies and war [ 3 Answers ]

Geez this is driving me nuts!! I watched a movie when I was 5 years old, I'm 30 now, This movie seemed to be about the world after world war 2. Mankind was gone and all that were left was mythical creatures like fairies, goblins and the villians were Nazi skeleton's walking around. The point of the...

View more questions Search