Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marymoon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2010, 12:49 PM
    1980's movie about an American teen girl sent to borading school in France/Italy. The
    1980's movie about an American teen girl sent to borading school in France/Italy. The teachers are taping their night time affairs. She falls in love with a handyman/gardner.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie in 1980's or 90's of teen in love with a girl. She get abortion [ 3 Answers ]

Teen boy gets help girl get abortion and she gets with another guy

An early american indian teen movie 80/90s [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie I saw when I was a younger girl. So here's what I remember: there was an english or american white teenage guy who can sketch really well and I think he goes to live with a native american indian teenage boy and his father. The two boys become really good...

Movie mother takes mentally challenged girl to italy? And she gets married [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old movie in which a mother takes her mentally challenged beautiful daughter to another country on vacation. Instead of being made fun of, as the mother fears, the girl fits in and even marries.

1980's Showtime/Cinemax Movie (girl, gold, ghost) [ 1 Answers ]

In the mid 80's I watched a movie on Showtime or Cinemax. It was about a young girl who goes down into a secret cave via a fireplace? She discovers gold, and a ghost of a dead girl. Hazy at best about the details. Any ideas?:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.