Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phillyskatephotog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 11:30 PM
    Trying to find out title to this Sci-fi movie
    Never got to see the movie all the way through. But I believe the basic plot is some teenage boy, finds some kind of alien weapon, has a standoff with the fbi or the army, is convinced he is going to be taken off earth by aliens. I think he tries to use the weapon against the soldiers, or is halucinating that the weapon even works? And at the end of the climax of the movie is killed by the government guys/army in the standoff, the scene is at night... don't think it's that movie Lazerblast but I really have no idea. Anybody out there know what I'm talking about? All right, thanks
    Overthehills23 Posts: 42, Reputation: 7

Jan 19, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Flight Of The Navigator maybe?
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 1, 2013, 12:22 AM
    Deadly Weapon (1989)
    Starring Rodney Eastman
    IMDb synopsis:
    An experimental gun powered by an atomic reactor is misplaced when the transport carrying it crashes into a river. The weapon soon falls into the hands of a bullied teen named Zeke, who uses it to get even with his persecutors. An Army team led by the overzealous Lt. Dalton is sent to recover the weapon before its unstable reactor overloads and causes a meltdown.

Deadly Weapon (1989) - IMDb

It was originally envisioned by executive producer Charles Band as a sequel to "Laserblast", but, after the fall of Empire Pictures, the ideas were recycled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title of 80's children's sci-fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok - this may sound a bit weird... There's 3 kids, 2 boys 1 girl - The two boys create a small blue tinted bubble type thing on their computer that they fly around at great speed. At one point smashing through a bookcase and puncturing all the books. They then make the 'bubble' bigger and get...

Weird Sci-Fi Movie Title Needed! [ 7 Answers ]

This movie was late 70's- early 80's. The one part I can vividly remember is people putting on goofy jumpsuits, climbing into a huge "astrodome" in front of thousands of people and floating into the air until they were vaporized. The gist was that the crowds and the participants all thought that...

Trying to find a title of an old American Sci Fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help please! I am trying to find out the title of an old American Sci-Fi movie. It was made in the 1950/60's, and was in black&white. The short description I have of the film is: It involves a man who has returned from space, who then over a period starts to transform into a scary...

Title of an 80's sci-fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to remember the title of a sci-fi movie where a man finds an alien weapon in a desert that whenever he placed it in his hands, he turns to a 'monster'. I also remembers that the aliens tries to look for this lost weapon.

Please help me find this movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie I saw sometime in the 80's or early 90's... the movie is about this young man who finds this underworld of creatures who live in this cematery or santuary and they can't leave beyond the gates all the creatures are human like the movie originally came with a book to tell...

View more questions Search