Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madmax263 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 11:24 PM
    1980's movie with a blind guy
    There was a 1980's movie who I thought starred Mark Harmon but not sure. He was a blind guy who at one point was babysitting a 3-5 year old girl and she drowned in the pool. He dove in and feeling around, pulled her out. At another point he was driving a car because his buddy was drunk. Thanks for any help.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 16, 2010, 12:07 AM

Sounds like,.

If You Could See What I Hear
    madmax263 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 09:05 AM

That's it! Thanks straydog!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blind guy with sword and kid in late 80's or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a scene where this guy is blind with the sword and he is with a kid. The blind guy with the sword and the kid went to a place to buy something somewhere and when the blind guy paid with the 100 dollar bill. The guy in the register cheated the blind guy with the sword some money. Then the...

The Blind Guy! [ 4 Answers ]

Couple of days ago I was attending a screenplay class, it was fun I loved it, was enjoying my time, then while sitting on a short break, my father called me on my cell phone, I answered I was talking about something seriously and then all of a sudden I stopped talking, my eyes sparkled, I saw...

Blind guy movie [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie I've been trying to find the name of this movie the only thing I remember is this: The main character is a blind guy and I remember him crying and this one boy said 'i thought you couldve cry?' and the only other thing I can remember is that there was a lot of fighting it...

View more questions Search