Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savage677 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 03:22 PM
    What's the name of b&w movie about a girl who is mistakenly murdered.
    My grandparent had a VHS tape of a movie they taped off TV, about a girl who is mistakenly murdered at the home of a friends when they switch rooms and comes back as a ghost that can only be seen by one man, a sort of hen-pecked husband, whom she asks for help in solving her murder.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 15, 2010, 03:34 PM

Try Topper Returns
    savage677 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 06:56 AM
    Thanks! This seems both familiar and promising, I put it at the top of my Netflix queue and hopefully it's the right one. Don't you hate those movies that you can't remember for 20 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30s or 40s movie about a murdered dog that comes back as human [ 1 Answers ]

30s or 40s movie about a german shepard who is poisoned and goes to animal heaven where a lion is God and comes back to earth as a human man with a horse (woman) to prove his murder

Movie with Merle Streep as a mystery secretary for a murdered man [ 2 Answers ]

This movie was on television two weeks ago. It had Merle Streep as a mysterious secretary for a murdered man. She goes to visit the detective investigating the murder and I think he falls in love with her.

What's the name of the movie where a girl,after her father is murdered,quits speaking [ 1 Answers ]

There is a particular scene where she is in a bedroom shredding newspaper by hand and then at the end of them movie, the boy, beats up another boy and she sees and quits speaking, again? The title of the movie is a boy and girls name... ____and_______

A teenage girl who plays soccer is murdered and the killer keeps charm braclet [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie that came on lifetime and its about a girl who plays soccer and gets new cleets and is kidnapped. I think they were yellow. The mother goes to a physic and uses her daughters charm braclet she says she's OK the first time then she goes back again and she says she smells rotten eggs....

90's Movie about a Female who was murdered than reborn as a cyborg woman [ 3 Answers ]

As the title says trying to find this movie from the 90's about a woman who was murdered. I remember from the scene she died in they ripped her earring out of one of her ears. Then afterwards she was given life again as a cyborg and if I remember correctly went after the people who killed her. I...

View more questions Search