Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HansErikHansen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 04:59 PM
    Find movies when I don't know the title or actors
    Romantic comedy about a beautiful dizzy blond prostitute who looks a little like Goldie Hawn. She is owned by the mob and wants out, she flees to suburbia and meets a young boy who is smitten with her and brings her home. There is only the boys father at home the mother having passed away. The majority of the movie is about her fitting in at home and with friends, neighbors and the boy's school with many funny and sexy situations along the way. After fitting in comfortably, her and the boy's father fall in love. The ending has her going back to her former apartment after a big fight with the father and retrieving her suitcase which turns out not to be hers but a look-alike full of money from the now dead mobsters. She proceeds to buy the marshland that her new love the father has been trying to save from developers. She shows up to save the day just as the bulldozers move in to fill the marsh. The father relents of his anger of her not telling him she was a former prostitute. They marry and live happily ever after.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2010, 10:40 PM

Sounds like it could be Milk Money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find two movies but I do not know the Title [ 2 Answers ]

I am now 44 years old and I seen this back in the early 70's I believe, it was my first horror flick and all I remember is a fully nude female hung upside down and split from naval to throat and bleeding out. The second one was also in the 70's maybe early 80's and there are 5 or so young...

Name of actors in martial arts movies? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an actor who was in martial arts movies but did not use martial arts exclusively.

Looking for movies by actors [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to locate two movies by their titles. I know the names of some of the actors

Don't know the name of the Video or who are the actors [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about A guy who is a teenager and There are these other guys who kick is but the guys think he's dead so they throw him in the wood and drops him in the sewer, he tries to find for help but the only person that can help him is this girl from his class so he communicate with her by...

Looking for title and/or actors [ 1 Answers ]

1980s-1990s late night Cinemax/Showtime movie. Plot is husband wife have marriage problems and get away to rekindle their marriage. They go to a house in the desert near a railroad track. She meets a guy at a bar and he and another girl go back to the wife's house. Husband is left stranded and...

View more questions Search