Find Movie Title
    Its an 80s movie bad boy from camp meets a catholic school girl at a dance
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2010, 09:15 PM

Dirty Dancing??
    poon12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 09:21 PM

No its an 80s movie thou... hes like in a prison camp for boys and she's in a catholic school for girls n they meet at a dance. She takes pictures of herself and she gives him one at the end of the dance wit her number. I believe the word fire is in yhe title
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 8, 2010, 07:09 AM

Fire with Fire

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Trying find the title of a movie [ 0 Answers ]

It's a movie from late 70's to early 80's. A Vietnam veteran(I'm guessing) who has tons of facial hare is found sleeping in a families barn. They invite him in and he gets all cleaned and handsome for the leading lady. Then helps defend the farm or he is on the run I can't remember which. I do...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

Trying to find movie title of a kidnap movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie from 80's or early 90's. This is a sad ending kidnap story. I vaguely remember the title, it's a short title with 'kidnap' or 'missing' in it. Villain kidnaps the heroine asking for help. He follows her husband/boy friend all the time. He tortures her and finally kills her. I know...

View more questions Search