Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fastrack77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 10:26 AM
    I am looking for a movie set in bangkok. The female star is looking for her uncle who
    I am looking for a movie set in bangkok. The female star is looking for her uncle who
    Owns several brothels in bangkok. She goes to these brothels and also opium houses. She is bound up and raped by the male star.

Check out some similar questions!

Romance novel set during french revolution with female version of the scarlet pimpern [ 3 Answers ]

I read a trilogy of romance novels set during the french revolution around 15 years ago. The heroine was like a female scarlet pimpernel and was possibly called something like Lady Caro; she is a member of the English aristocracy. She falls in love with a man who is part of the french revolution...

Female vocalist singing Star Spangled Banner [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for artist name who sings Star Spangled Banner accompanying herself on guitar. In particular, the fourth stanza. Heard it many times as the sign off a TV station in Washington, D.C. Objective is to get a copy.

It is an animated children's movie that has 2 kids who go and see their mean uncle [ 2 Answers ]

OK well these 2 kids go on a train and there is a mean man. The talking might humpty dumpty but I don't remember.

Anybody Know the title and female star of movie [ 2 Answers ]

It all starts when a female cop goes undercover in this gang. Her cover is blown and the gang kills her and hangs her on a fence or wall. Some scientist brings her back to life by cell regeneration, but the only way she can stay alive is through regulator treatments by sitting in this chair that...

Who are your favorite Actresses? [ 7 Answers ]

Who is /was your fav. Female movie star? Mine: Rachel Wies Hellen Hunt Phenelope cruze Camron dias Hether grahm Angelina Jolie

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.