Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rnemt2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 11:49 AM
    Name of the movie about stepfather molesting young girl, circa 80's or 90's
    I remember seeing this movie a long time ago, seems like the stepfather is molesting the young girl with dark brown hair. Girl and mother have confrontation, young girl is sent to live with an older person. I'm thinking I watched it in the 1990's and it was on a movie channel. Any ideas what movie this would be? Its one of the ones that I never got to finish watching and now I'm wondering how it ended...
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 12:42 PM

"Bastard Out of North Carolina"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie was on TV, sometime in the late 70's or 80's about a young girl and boy at the [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie title where the plot basically is about a young boy and girl who meet at the beach and find a sea turtle. I think the boy carves a heart with their initials on the back of the turtle. I think the girl disappears with the turtle and years later goes after the young man

Late 80's early 90's movie about a girl trapped in a mirror. [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about two sisters, if I remember right, That move to a house and are being haunted by a girl in a mirror that is blind folded. The girl can talk to them by writing on the glass. They also see her in windows. They end up setting her free in an old run down church in the woods. I can not...

Looking for title of Western movie circa "80's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie in which indians kill all the people in a wagon train except two women which they take to their village. One of the women is a redhead and she conforms to the ways of the indians and wants to stay with them. The other does not want to stay and escapes. I...

80's/early 90's movie with a group of young boys and the song "The Wanderer" [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that is about a group of young boys. I think the movie is about them and some kind of adventure type story. The only thing I remember is that the song "The Wanderer" made popular by Dion, is in the movie in a scene where one of the boys is pretending to shave in his...

A 90's movie about a young witch in school [ 1 Answers ]

From what I remember it use to come on every holloween about these young witch girls who in school for witchcraft sort of like harry potter. And they had a scene where she was riding on a broom with her a cat after first having trouble. And some of the older witches had colorful hair like pink and...

View more questions Search