Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goobertheghost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 11:11 AM
    Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie
    Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil times as in king arthur and that so if anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks heaps
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Aug 29, 2007, 09:47 PM
    I hope by plasticine you meant stop-motion because this was the only one I could find: Willie McBean & His Magic Machine (1965) That's such a neat way to refer to claymation. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name.. [ 7 Answers ]

At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink...

Yet Another late 80s early 90s title question... [ 2 Answers ]

This one was a movie where a girl and I believe her father wind up stranded at a strange trailer park in the desert because their car breaks down or something of the sort. The teenage girl befriends a couple of guys, one who is a "bad boy" type and one is sort of nerdy. I remember the nerd had a...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

Kid Travels to Space - Late 80s/Early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

When I was growing up, my sister and I loved a movie where a kid traveled to space on a spaceship and I seem to recall him coming home and having to live in a lab and people monitered him. I can't think of the title for the life of me and would really love to see the movie again. I know I haven't...

View more questions Search