Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkishlara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 09:38 PM
    What movie where a guy in a horse rescues girl? It's raining and the girl is pissed.
    I can't quite remember but I hope you guys can help me :)

The scene is like this..
    It's raining and the girl in the car.. she is stopped by a squad of a kind of an animal.. she can't go on then she is saved by a guy riding in a horse... :)
    AmericanFarmer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2014, 12:48 PM
    The movie is Made of Honor. The girl is stuck in her car in the rain by a flock of sheep and a man rides up on his horse to 'rescue' her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a horse who jump into water. Girl horse jumper goes lind but still jumps [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie where a young girl learns to jump a horse from up high into a tank of water. The girl ends up losing her sight and can't jump any more. But determined she learns to jump again with the help of a friend. What is the name of this movie?

Trying to remember the name of a movie about a guy saves a girl. [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to find this name of a movie I watched a while ago. It was made probley in the last 5 years. Its about this guy and girl. She has just lost her love and it's the guys cousin but he doesn't know it until later. He helps her and she has him do any different things that remind her of the one...

What's that movie called where a guy or girl take a coin from a water fountain. [ 1 Answers ]

What's that movie called where a guy or girl take a coin from a water fountain, and it makes them fall in love. It's a newer movie, I think 2009 or 2010.

OK there is a movie that a girl which is a teen and a guy changes bodies what is it [ 1 Answers ]

There is a move where a teen girl and a 30 something old man switch bodies over an earring the guy that plays in it also plays in the movie duce bigalo what is the movie called

WHAT MOVIE! Guy and girl switch places [ 1 Answers ]

OK this movie is about a guy and a girl in like high school. Well they hate each other, but something happens and they switch bodies with each other. They mess with eachothers lives and then like fall in love. HELP what movie is this!?

View more questions Search